To keep your jewellery’s glowing, learn what to avoid and how to care for your 18K plated gold and natural gemstones .
Caring For and Wearing Your Jewellery
- For last long durability of your jewellery, remove your jewellery when you shower, exercise, and swim.
- Gemstones are natural and therefore can be vulnerable to absorbing dirt and to chipping. Settings may also become loose over-time.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using detergent, cleaning products and other chemicals.
How to Store Your Jewellery
- We highly recommend that you store your jewellery in the original A.CEMI packaging provided or small of ziplock in the packaging if you live in a humid climate.
Cleaning Precious Metals
- Clean with our jewellery cloth.
How to Prevent Tarnishing
- All our Sterling Silver product is protected with an anti-tarnish solution to help prevent tarnish but this may eventually wear with time.
Nickel is a trace metal which can be found in any precious metals such as silver or gold, it is also classified as an allergen. We do not add Nickel to our jewellery, however trace amounts can be found in some of the metals used in our pieces.